Location needed - southern England in early November?

Edit My Images
No
Planning a photography weekend in early November and in need of a location.

Has to be within 2 hours' drive of north London. Planning on an overnight stay in a b&B and want to have a leisurely weekend doing a bit of walking but with some interesting things to photograph. Can be scenery, wildlife, architecture - whatever. Very flexible and more about the overall experience of the weekend.

Any ideas for locations? Thanks in advance!

Have you considered the Suffolk coast? Around aldeburgh/southwold. It's a lovely bit of coastline with interesting locations such as orfordness lighthouse, the scallops and pier and beach huts in southwold!

I do a fair bit of work up that way and always take my camera with me so I cn go wandering in my lunch break

North Norfolk?

Thanks - know the Southwold area well and a def. possibility. Anyone know much about the Ridgeway/Chilterns area? Someone at work mentioned it but I don't know which are might be best for photography. cheers.

Anywhere is good for photography, some locations just need more skill and knowledge to spot the less obvious..

how about Ouse Valley Viaduct and then brighton for Sunday. Tons of hotels in Brighton

Brighton would be good. There's a photography biennial on in October and November too.

Back