Location recce

Name
Dan
Edit My Images
No
Took my wife and dog to scout a location, which was locked to the public for some reason - but found a pretty nice spot near a canal

I took some photos just to review possible angles and I quite liked a few of the images when Louise wasn't distracted by having to hold Yuffie and her lead.

This is a relatively new thing for me, the plan is to photograph a pregnant friend there tomorrow, if the rain holds off.

Recce - Trial Shoot by dancook1982, on Flickr

Whilst down there a rower asked if I'd make him famous

Random Rower - "Am I going to be famous?" by dancook1982, on Flickr

Bonus Yuffie photo

Up where I belong by dancook1982, on Flickr

Last edited:
A nice relaxed set of images, with uncluttered backgrounds, (not always easy to locate recce wise).
Personally, I'd blur the phone details on Yuffies tag.

Really nice set. Good, to see Yuffie all grown up. The last one and the two of them on the bench are particularly good as they show a great connection.

thanks both

Really nice set. Good, to see Yuffie all grown up. The last one and the two of them on the bench are particularly good as they show a great connection.

Grown up, but not too big to want to climb onto your shoulders :D

The white bridge(?) in the first photo, is a little distracting, but that's just a minor point. Otherwise, a very nice set of photos - especially the shot in front of the brick wall.

What modelling agency is your wife with ? ;) Does she have a portfolio we can peruse ? (y)

Back