Critique Loch An Eilein Mist

Name
Jim
Edit My Images
Yes
Beautiful set...really.

Really, really, really like number 3. The way that the tree stands out.

Last edited:
Very nice Jim, think I would've had a grin as big as a half moon. What a lovely ethereal atmospheric set you have there. No.3 is my pick, but would have been chuffed to just be there.

Beautiful set...really.
Thanks

Wonderful images.
Thank you

#2 is lurrrrrvly
I really love the autumn colours this year, very vibrant and so much better than the drab year I remember last year.

Really, really, really like number 3. The way that the tee stands out.
There was a point when I thought the cloud was going to clear enough to let the sun light them all up but they closed up. Happy enough to get something out of it

Very nice Jim, think I would've had a grin as big as a half moon. What a lovely ethereal atmospheric set you have there. No.3 is my pick, but would have been chuffed to just be there.
It was great to be there and be so lucky with the light.

Really liked the first, until I saw the second. Fantastic set.

They are all really nice 3 is my favourite

A fantastic set, I like the almost monochromic look to the first one, with the added bonus of and almost perfect reflection.

Wow! Great set
Thanks

Really liked the first, until I saw the second. Fantastic set.
Thanks but did you change your mind on liking the first one or just like the second one more :)

A fantastic set, I like the almost monochromic look to the first one, with the added bonus of and almost perfect reflection.
Steve, you have me worried that I've done something wrong with the colour profile on this as I just see lots of subtle colours.

No 3 for me; it has the makings of a classic. Fantastic conditions. I think i would add maybe 1/2 stop exposure or move the white point to accentuate the colours of the trees.
Thanks

Sorry, to be clear, I really liked the first (still do) and thought to myself it would be hard to beat that, but then I saw the second which was even more lovely :)

The reflection in the first is great but I think it's the autumn colours in the second that really spoke to me given the time of year.

Steve, you have me worried that I've done something wrong with the colour profile on this as I just see lots of subtle colours.

Thanks

The colours are subtle, which is why I said almost monochromatic. :)

That's a lovely set Jim.
My pick is 2 then 3, but there all nice to be honest, great reflection in 1. It's a great time of year to shoot.... Nice Work(y)

Back