Loch Arkaig (again!)

Edit My Images
Yes
Well,

we always seem to stay here on the way back and it's brilliant despite the crazy fishermen who stalk us in the middle of the night offering us bits of trout to go on the fire (10lb brown, been out of the Loch 15 minutes before we ate it, dear god was it good) the mentalist rollercoaster road that goes on for 12 miles (and it's a dead end lol) and me nearly totalling my mates car when I met another coming the opposite way up a blind summit, inches to spare etc.

It was beautiful when we turned up, but started clouding over. Managed to get this before the skank came. (it cleared up later)

DSC_1918.jpg

Quite good that. Bit too much at the bottom IMHO, and there's a bit of a wierd dark smudge up the middle of the water, might be a wave, but it looks odd to me

Quite good that. Bit too much at the bottom IMHO, and there's a bit of a wierd dark smudge up the middle of the water, might be a wave, but it looks odd to me

Yeah, not sure what that was Paul. Might be wave or shadow or some weird processing artifact. I think the stones are a bit wet in the f/g which isn't helping!

Nice photo again Spencer. Excellent use of the shoreline as a lead in.

Whats this with you and smashing up cars?

Thanks Ger,

It's just a recent thing with the cars, honest.

Back