Loch Leven and Pap of Glencoe

That is awesome.:clap:

Thanks.

I was lucky with this one. Parked in a layby, spotted a gap in the bushes and walked through to be greeted with this view.
So I got my inflatable f/g rocks out of the boot and here's the result :D

Inflatable or Photoshop rocks? The light on them looks different to the rest of the scene.

Oh shut up, I was joking about the rocks :D

They were there as is (luckily), and they are what they are.
In fact, I'll happily provide a map if you want to go visit the location and see for yourself. Will that do?

So I got my inflatable f/g rocks

You have inflatable foreground rocks? Don't suppose you know where to get one of those 'sun in a bag' things like they use on the Thomsons ' Perfect Holidays' advert?

Back to the shot, the sky's a little bright, but I like the depth with the hill and it looks like that water winds right into the shot too. NIce. :)

You have inflatable foreground rocks? Don't suppose you know where to get one of those 'sun in a bag' things like they use on the Thomsons ' Perfect Holidays' advert?

Back to the shot, the sky's a little bright, but I like the depth with the hill and it looks like that water winds right into the shot too. NIce. :)

Sun in a bag?
Sunset/sunrise in a bag would be better surely :p

In an ideal world I'd have been there at the golden hour, but had to settle for this sky.
Thanks for commenting (y)

Very nice shot that looks a tad too sharp but I have done the same to my landscapes so I should not critisise.

Very nice shot that looks a tad too sharp but I have done the same to my landscapes so I should not critisise.

Thanks Donna.
I resharpened for the web size, else no doubt I'd have been told by someone it was too soft :shrug::D

Nice composition Marie, might work in mono too with that sky!;):)

Is that internet cafe, gannett shooting Sue?
Fancy seeing you here, and thanks. I havent looked at this as a mono yet but will give it a go later ;)

Back