Loch Leven Boat and Evening Lit Forth Rail Bridge

CraigF

Suspended / Banned
Name
Guess..Bet you don't get it.
Edit My Images
Yes
Boat shot on Loch Leven and Evening Sunlit Forth Rail Bridge.
Hope you like them.
Clickies as usual.

love the light in the pictures :) well done

No1 without the noise would be stunning, love the composition it's just a shame about the noise..nice one.(y)

Like composition of both. No 1 is a bit noisy.The processing makes it look like a drawing which is really good. The blue sails on the boat are a bit too blue for me. The scene in no2 is fantastic. Good captures (y)

Two very good images spoiled by either poor HDR or processing.
They could be so good. Subjects, composition and crops etc are just great.

Sorry, the blue in pic 2 just does not sit right with me. It does not seem to fit with the scene - a little over done, but that's just my opinion.

both a bit over processed for me. The first is noisey and the bridge looses some of it's imposing nature, nicely composed though. The second the blue just looks wrong to me and you've chopped the top off the mast, it is a stunning setting though and well worth a revisit with the camera.

The second the blue just looks wrong to me and you've chopped the top off the mast, it is a stunning setting though and well worth a revisit with the camera.

I have a load more of the boat in portrait view so i will post a couple of the full mast including its full reflection in the water.

these two images could have been so goobut im afraid i have to agree with the poster that says the processing has spoiled them.
The bridges is the best of the two, the boat is just way too OTT, and misses the point of HDR which is meant to acheive a more realistic dynamic range. the composition of hte boats also lets u down, would have been so much better if you hadnt chopped the top off the mast.
The bridges have a washed out look which kind of suits the subject, but im not usre about hte amount of noise.

Fi

It's a shame about the noise in the first shot and definitely worth a go at reprocessing OR re shooting if you can get similar conditions....as I quite like it. The second as has been mentioned has the mast cropped :bonk:;) looking forward to the others without the cropping though.

Back