Loch Lomond

Name
Garry Ure
Edit My Images
Yes
Just back from a weekend away to Loch Lomond and have started processing some of my shots. The weather was pretty horrible all weekend and as a result there aren't many shots that I like. That's the way it goes I suppose, I'll post more as and when I finish processing them.

20090802125422_ll1.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Garry, this one is not working for me, I think the reason is the amount of water and no point of interest on it, I tried a very quick edit in CS4 to make it look as if the image was taken from a little lower, I think it looks a little better, with a little less water your thoughts?

Untitled-1-1.jpg

Cheers mate. I know what you mean, it doesn't work for me either. Pretty disappointing weekend photography wise.

You have a nice lead in with the diagonal rocks from the bottom left corner... which then carries your eye straight out of frame on the right. If they pointed at the distant mountain it may have worked.

rocks and mountains seem oof to me?

viewpoint deffo has potential though :)

rocks and mountains seem oof to me?

viewpoint deffo has potential though :)

In the original post? Could be web compression I suppose as the original appears to be in focus. (Although the filters may have made it a wee bit softer)

On my back yard and it's difficult to capture well if the light and weather are against you. To me, it's the heavy clouds spoiling the shot. Not much you could do about that though.

Back