SFTPhotography

Ranger Smith
Suspended / Banned
Name
Steve
Edit My Images
Yes
Last edited:
Suprised you left the islands out but it's a refreshing change.

These are conditons to die for, just lovely.

Suprised you left the islands out but it's a refreshing change.

These are conditons to die for, just lovely.

That's why tbh - haven't shot this aspect of the Lochan for 7 years - always doing the Island's so thought I'd change it up a little. Plus - without the Islands - it's a cleaner composition.

Normal service will resume next time :D

I'm pleased you took that second one, the rock just kills it for me, I'd be in there with the clone tool! Don't mind it in the last one with the light on it though, and think that's the pick of the set for me.

I'm pleased you took that second one, the rock just kills it for me, I'd be in there with the clone tool! Don't mind it in the last one with the light on it though, and think that's the pick of the set for me.

I totally get that mate - normally I duck foreground rocks like I would a hooker with syphillis but the rock - or should I say angle of the last two are kinda special - to me.

Remember years back when I was "off the road" - well I nabbed a lift off a mate who drives a taxi and he stopped at Lochan na h-Achlaise in the proper layby and I ran down like a mad man to get the shot - and wound up at that rock. That little taste of "freedom" was very special for me and to be back there, years late with a 645z felt very good indeed.

Have another one like 2 - with some more sky

_IMG2714_DxO by Stephen Taylor, on Flickr

Last edited:
I totally get that mate - normally I duck foreground rocks like I would a hooker with syphillis but the rock - or should I say angle of the last two are kinda special - to me.

Remember years back when I was "off the road" - well I nabbed a lift off a mate who drives a taxi and he stopped at Lochan na h-Achlaise in the proper layby and I ran down like a mad man to get the shot - and wound up at that rock. That little taste of "freedom" was very special for me and to be back there, years late with a 645z felt very good indeed.

I totally get that mate and fair play :)

Have another one like 2 - with some more sky

_IMG2714_DxO by Stephen Taylor, on Flickr

You know I'm a sucker for sky :D

Back