Lods of lines.........

Name
Douglas
Edit My Images
Yes
.............. and loads of character!

Gentleman.jpg

A very well captured image Doug ... (y) ... great composition and super expression ... :D

Two things strike me though ... :thinking: ... the background highlights are distracting and it could do with more contrast in the subjects face to accentuate the lines imgo ... :shrug: ... would make an already lovely image really pop ... ;)

:p

He's got a great face with load of character, however, I'm not sure if its my eyes or the photo, but it seems like there are areas in the photo which seem really sharp like the thread of his jacket bottom right of the picture, the bottom of the hat and his mustache, then I look at the eyes and tip of his nose and they seem out of focus, and obviously you would want the eyes to be sharp.

:LOL::LOL:
He's got a great face with load of character, however, I'm not sure if its my eyes or the photo, but it seems like there are areas in the photo which seem really sharp like the thread of his jacket bottom right of the picture, the bottom of the hat and his mustache, then I look at the eyes and tip of his nose and they seem out of focus, and obviously you would want the eyes to be sharp.

Just look at the catchlights in the eyes, then say they 'aint sharp:)

Must be my eyes... no offense Dd

Back