Non UK Lofoten Islands fly drive in September - advice please

Name
Linda
Edit My Images
No
We are very excited about this trip that we just booked. Any hints, tips for photography or anything else most appreciated. Thanks

Sorry Chipper, I have no advice on photographic opportunities etc, but seeing your title got me here. I fancy this type of trip to Lofoten in September/October and wondered.....have you booked through a company or are totally independently? Which airports are used to get there as quick (and cheap;))as possible? I have briefly made some enquiries before but it does not seem straightforward planning....particularly for someone like me who is not the best of planners, that said we have done Iceland independently 5 times and I wondered if it could be similar......if that makes sense!!

Have a brilliant time.

We used Disciver the World. Somebody from our club used them for Iceland. We have our fingers crossed that we get great weather!

Thanks Sidath.. I wasn't expecting to see so much of the aurora in photos taken in August. Was it obvious or did it appear after the exposure was taken. Thanks for taking the time.

Back