Logitech Craft Keyboard/Lightroom

Name
Mark
Edit My Images
Yes
Does anyone use this in Lightroom?

If so is it just possible to use the big dial to adjust a slider that you first click on?

The Lightroom profile/overlay is so bad I find it unusable and simply want to use the dial to adjust the sliders.

If so is it just possible to use the big dial to adjust a slider that you first click on?

The Lightroom profile/overlay is so bad I find it unusable and simply want to use the dial to adjust the sliders.

Sounds like you would benefit from getting a Loupedeck
Really pleased with mine, makes using Lightroom much easier.

Sounds like you would benefit from getting a Loupedeck
Really pleased with mine, makes using Lightroom much easier.
My thinking was I can only use one dial at a time so I am happy with the Craft Keyboard otherwise I just need to solve what seems such a simple thing and a thing that I can do with a Logitech mouse and scroll wheel.

I don't think so. But I have mine set to "contextual"

1605255918463.png
Tap the crown and it cycles to the next control in the list, twist it and set the value.

I don't think so. But I have mine set to "contextual"

View attachment 298705
Tap the crown and it cycles to the next control in the list, twist it and set the value.
Thanks I tried that but I find it too limiting and awkward to use.

So I set it to horizontal scroll which works albeit it’s buggy and only allows +\- 33 of slider movement.

This has to be achievable because I can do it on the Logitech mouse scroll wheel so no reason it can be done on the ‘scroll wheel’ on their keyboard.

Back