Logo needing identified. Help!

Is it Sonic the hedgehog?

Steve

I had a few ideas that were similar but not quite right
Total Petroleum
Ubisoft

Part of me wants to think it's Firefox, but without the colours it could literally be anything.

Shame it's in black and white . I'm sure it would be easier in colour . Have you tried Google goggles ? That may come back with something .

it reminds me of an app logo that i can't quite place....

Just spent 2 hours looking for this, I am sure I recognise it but can't think what it is. So annoying

A quick way to go nuts is searching "swirl logo" in google images... :nuts:

Swirl, circle, spiral, curve, feather, flame - I've tried all sorts of logo lol

There's something energy or renewable looking about it.

My thoughts were- Google Chrome, energy company, Firefox, Internet browser logo, simply health. But nothing!

:bang: Why did I open this thread?
It's going to drive me nuts now too.

For some reason I'm seeing that as some sort of logo / hologram on a debit card / store card of some kind but that could be a complete red herring.

Steven, If you don't put us out of our misery when you get the answer you're going to have an angry mob at your door :mad:

:bat:And one (or more!) of them could be wielding a ban hammer!!!

I still think its an app logo, and red / orange / yellow.

But can't for the life of me think what it is. All i know it isn't currently installed on my laptop, ipad or android phone....

I've given in. I'll just have to wait for the answers, I've wrecked my brain cell enough. I'll let everyone know when I'm given the answer. I bloody hope it isn't a mistake or error on their behalf.
clear.png

Everybody I ask say the same thing, Firefox or Sonic but I can't find either related to that symbol

I've also been searching for the last hour and can't find it. I even tried enhancing the image in Lightroom and PS. I seem to remember going through a similar exercise with my own daughter not too long ago.
Hope we eventually find out.

The answer is HERE

It also looks a bit like the Ocado logo. Doing my head in now too :bang:

I had a vague thought that it might be a photographic film logo but cannot find it so probably completely wrong

Steve

Could it be related to a Hot beverages company? Looks like swirling water

Back