London at night

I really like them both (y) I was supposed to be down in London myself about 10 days ago for an appointment and was planning on spending the evening down there getting some night stuff in, but had to postpone it to the first week of May now :crying: with a bit of luck it will be a little warmer at least then :LOL:

Matt

Lovely images.

How were these taken?

2 stitched into one or just a single image?

What settings? Thanks :)

I really like them both (y) I was supposed to be down in London myself about 10 days ago for an appointment and was planning on spending the evening down there getting some night stuff in, but had to postpone it to the first week of May now :crying: with a bit of luck it will be a little warmer at least then :LOL:

Matt

Thanks Matt. If you get a fixed date for strolling around London, let me know mate, will try me hardest to meet up with ya (y)

Lovely images.

How were these taken?

2 stitched into one or just a single image?

What settings? Thanks :)

Thanks John (y)

Both are single images and both taken at F11, ISO 200. Both shot in RAW with auto WB
Docklands was a 30sec exposure and the 02 was a 15sec exposure.

nice shots! Love a london night time photo session.

Me too Alan, love wondering around up there, so many places to get a decent shot (y)

great shots... only had a brief try on London bridge in December.. but nights too light and too many family commitments to try again... great photos though...

Will look forward to your future attempts (y)

Thanks for the comments guys, much appreciated :)

Liking them both, prefer No2, I'm also planning a trip down to do a day or two togging. Should maybe look to arrange a London meet ??

Rob.

Liking them both, prefer No2, I'm also planning a trip down to do a day or two togging. Should maybe look to arrange a London meet ??

Rob.

Sounds like a good idea, will keep my eyes open if anyone starts one up!

Thanks for the comment (y)

Thanks Mal, its the reflections and lights that draw me to London at night

Back