R

RobC

I sometimes find myself with a few hours to spare between jobs:

09c2a96a.jpg

8681e451.jpg

2daa1f88.jpg

ede61524.jpg

C&C always appreciated

Thanks, I just wish all my shots came out like this (or even close) I love playing with low light/long exposures, I just wish I could be alittle more consistent.

One more, I know there's far too much sky, but what could I have done differently and still kept that beautiful skyline ?

220709_0150.jpg

Great shots, never seen London so deserted. I really like the london eye, anyone who hasn't seen it before would think it moves fast!

I like those (y). I really must plan a trip down to London myself one night to do some work.

The one of the wheel really looks like its spinning very fast :eek:

Debs

One more, I know there's far too much sky, but what could I have done differently and still kept that beautiful skyline ?

cropped to pano as already suggested.....what about selecting just the water increasing saturation to take your eye of so much dark space

1,3,4 are great :clap:

Last edited:
Great set of shots you have their, love the bridge and the eye!

cropped to pano as already suggested.....what about selecting just the water increasing saturation to take your eye of so much dark space

1,3,4 are great :clap:

I'm really new to the idea of PP (other than messing with the brightness/contrast) so be gentle with me. Was this the sort of thing you were suggesting? I get the feeling it's too harsh. (mods, please move if this should be elsewhere)

220709_01501.jpg

I'm really new to the idea of PP (other than messing with the brightness/contrast) so be gentle with me. Was this the sort of thing you were suggesting? I get the feeling it's too harsh. (mods, please move if this should be elsewhere)

220709_01501.jpg

i am not that good either, i had a similar pic and it was suggested to me.....so believe me i have no option but to be gentle ;):LOL:

thats the sort of thing i was thinking.....a bit to harsh i think aswell.....once you have selected the area move the sliders to suit what you like....it might look alright not done as a pano if the water idea works try it see what you like

Lovely photos, especially the last one with London Eye, (y) and how did you manage to take 3rd photo without any tourist in the frame? Last Sunday I spent one hour on the bridge trying to take the same shot but without much success - huge groups of tourists wouldn't stop walking on the bridge :shrug:

Lovely photos, especially the last one with London Eye, (y) and how did you manage to take 3rd photo without any tourist in the frame? Last Sunday I spent one hour on the bridge trying to take the same shot but without much success - huge groups of tourists wouldn't stop walking on the bridge :shrug:

It was 23:30 on a Monday night in March ;)

Back