London Camera Exchange pro-show 04/12/05

Name
David
Edit My Images
Yes
Just a heads-up for the Annual Digital Photo & Optics Show at Novotel, 1 West Quay Road, Southampton. Entrance is free and doors open from 10:30am. Chance to try out gear from Canon, Sony, Nikon, Olympus, Konica Minolta, Pentax, Fujifil, Epson and Leica.

Chance to flirt with the top range cameras and insane lenses - last year both Canon and Sigma had good representation with Canon offering a free sensor clean.

milou said:
Canon offering a free sensor clean.

I hope that only applies to Canon owners;)

This is the thing I hate about living in the NEast - always miss these events held in London :(

Doh :)
I was looking at Olympus below it and must have read it as Olympia (like the gimp I am:()
What can I say, other than its a Sunday so give me some slack;)

alas that's weekend before my birthday. so I will be in no fit state to be attending anything remotely serious. But I might wander down anyway..... lol

Its a bit far for me to travel but I would have liked to pop in and play with some of the equipment that I will only ever dream of owning. Its a great chance to see all the top stuff from all the manufactures together and do direct comparisons, great if you are on the market for new equipment but are struggling to find a stockist with everything together.

Back