London Heathrow

Name
James
Edit My Images
Yes
Hello all,

Below is a few from London Heathrow a few weeks ago.
All photos were taken with my Canon 40D + 28-135mm

4094032174_95f6c3cfc3.jpg

4093265655_c5ae5d6e85.jpg

4093264901_7f4b67dc98.jpg

4093264031_413b750325.jpg

4093263267_944217d07c.jpg

4093262095_6be9a71e36.jpg

Nice set - I must get back down to LHR ;)

I must say, that I am not a great fan of this sort of photography. I find all of the images looking the same, but just with different liveries on the planes. I just find these angles and compositions really repetitive and quite boring. I would advise you to try something more dynamic and creative next time, maybe a head on view, maybe try panning (I know it is like impossible on planes, but worth a try).

Bart

I must say, that I am not a great fan of this sort of photography. I find all of the images looking the same, but just with different liveries on the planes. I just find these angles and compositions really repetitive and quite boring. I would advise you to try something more dynamic and creative next time, maybe a head on view, maybe try panning (I know it is like impossible on planes, but worth a try).

Bart

I do try to add variety to my aviation photography, however at LHR, there simply isn't the locations where i can produce much more than 'air' shots.
When i can afford to get up to Manchester and fly over to Amsterdam then i will be able to get some decent panning shots, however at LHR, this is restricted due to the lack of spotting locations.

Thankyou all for the kind comments . (y)

Nice overall....try and wait for the light 'flash' to come off the fin (the Aer Lingus A320 is a good example of the right moment). I've ditched so many photos over the years of when I shot too early...but hey, it happens to us all at some point :O)

Back