London, life on the fast lane - Drone footage and time lapses

I just watched and enjoyed that on smart TV this morning, when you record in the standard profile what do you do with contrast and saturation?
It seemed to me even all on zero is a bit strong especially if it's sunny, but dropping even to -1 seemed to upset the colour balance.
It can look very good but a little unpredictable and if it doesn't work you don't have the flexibility of D-Log (is that Pro only)

I just watched and enjoyed that on smart TV this morning, when you record in the standard profile what do you do with contrast and saturation?
It seemed to me even all on zero is a bit strong especially if it's sunny, but dropping even to -1 seemed to upset the colour balance.
It can look very good but a little unpredictable and if it doesn't work you don't have the flexibility of D-Log (is that Pro only)
Thank you,
the drone footage in this movie is one year old. In the meantime I have experimented a lot in color grading it and I believe I get better results now.
I have been trying several different LUT that increase contrast and saturation a lot, if needed. So that I can start on camera with -1 for both contrast and saturation, and then add them back when needed

Impressive stuff ... the moving hands on the clock faces whilst the pedestrian 'blurs' were stationary really got me thinking!

Back