London Lights...

Name
Robyn
Edit My Images
No
One taken after we'd gone our seperate ways today...

Londonlights.jpg

Oooo I do like that. The long exposure has really given the river a sense of movement. Reminds me of my youth, navigating up and down the Thames :)

(y) very good shot (y)

Cheers guys! I have lots from that last hour as I walked back across Westminster Bridge, along the Embankment on the north bank (Got a couple of nice ones of the Battle of Britain Memorial too) and then onto the Jubilee Bridge finally to take that shot above.

Lovely shot! really like it - I would have been tempted to fiddle and add bit of a slower shuttered shot to stop big ben burning out, but then it would probably have looked very fake :(

Anyway, great shot and that water is just magical.

Smart, that... Like the 'spinning' wheel and the sense of the river rushing away...

LOL - when you just quickly glance at it it gives the impression that someone set the motor speed to "high" on the wheel, doesn't it!

Very nice (y)

That's a great shot, love the movement in the water. The orangey sky bothers me a little bit, a little play with the WB will sort that out tho (y)

Great Movement I really really like this (you shoulda kept it for the competition but I'm not complaining) :D

I really like this shot, as is the kinda thing I would have hanging on my wall, brilliant, I so wished I had joined you all at the meet.

Another one I'm glad this can't be entered into this months comp, not that I have anything to enter myself yet though.

:LOL:

*goes to check a mirror.....*

As for the competition.....hmmm, hadn't thought of that. *thinks* I do have others taken at a similar time mind you.....! ;)

great shot, nice composition and well exposed. i love the moving wheel.

Back