London on a Go Slow.

EdinburghGary

Reply not Report
Name
Gary
Edit My Images
Yes
Well, London was a little too fast for me, so I decided to Slooooooooooow it down a little! :D

2758193028_b40610ec0c_o.jpg

2758196436_bc7fe2104b_o.jpg

2758180358_c505e4398f_o.jpg

2758201024_d13643eac9_o.jpg

2757372611_c3805f2789_o.jpg

2758225542_d5f0da8280_o.jpg

Now all but ONE of these taken without a tripod, I know they will not be everyones cup of tea, but hell, I had fun doing them :D

C & C welcome! :)

Gary.

Looks like you had fun. No.5 is simply brilliant, love it. :clap:

6 for me.

nice to see someone having fun...:D

md(y)

Ha they're good Gary , very good! #1 #2 and #6 stand out for me

I'm guessing 3 was tripod mounted - I'll get my own back on Edinburgh this weekend ;)

Very nice set gary... I do not know what time you took these but I work on the underground and I have never seen the place looking so empty apart from Night shifts...

Did you phone in a bomb threat just to clear the platform...

Nice job mate... Number 6 for me ...what station was this..

Nigel

Ha they're good Gary , very good! #1 #2 and #6 stand out for me

I'm guessing 3 was tripod mounted - I'll get my own back on Edinburgh this weekend ;)

Nope, not number 3 :)

Oh yeah, I forgot you are up this way! Can I accompany you on one of your cityscape shoots? I want to see the master at work :D

Gary.

Very nice set gary... I do not know what time you took these but I work on the underground and I have never seen the place looking so empty apart from Night shifts...

Did you phone in a bomb threat just to clear the platform...

Nice job mate... Number 6 for me ...what station was this..

Nigel

:LOL: Number 6 was a really dodgy shopping centre, looked quite run down, close to Leccy Square!

Gary.

5 & 6 both look like they're taken in the Trocadero in London. Am I right?

Fantastic shots. I particuarly like 5 and 6. Very cool.

Last edited:
5 & 6 both look like they're taken in the Trocadero in London. Am I right?

Fantastic shots. I particuarly like 5 and 6. Very cool.

Yes :) Is it as run down as I suspect? I was a tad scared!

Gary.

Yeah number 6 looks tripod mounted.

Great pics Gary, love the colours in them :D Did you just lie the camera on the floor for 1+2?

They're all good, but no. 5 is amazing. I'd try to do something similar in Plymouth, but everything moves so slowly down here anyway I'd have to use a pinhole camera.

Ah, just edited my post as I thought I was wrong. Interesting place. It used to be quite nice but some of it is a bit dark and strange now. I think they're doing it up in the near future. Anyway, nice shots. Thanks for uploading.

Yeah number 6 looks tripod mounted.

Great pics Gary, love the colours in them :D Did you just lie the camera on the floor for 1+2?

Correct, on both counts. I was getting the strangest looks :LOL:

They're all good, but no. 5 is amazing. I'd try to do something similar in Plymouth, but everything moves so slowly down here anyway I'd have to use a pinhole camera.

I think I used F22, manual, and 6 seconds or so shutter speed.

These are great - really effective. #2 and 6 stand out for me.

Nice set of images, No 6 and 1 for me. you have got a good eye for a picture gary.
ken

They're great Gary. 1, 5 and 6 for me

You were brave to leave your camera unattended for a few seconds in a place like that! :D:eek:
But, those are absolutely superb shots. The last two shots stood out the most for me for it has the effect of like being in a giant chrome-coated tube. :)

Top marks Gary, I like these alot. The first two down low on the platform show what can be achieved by something simple as a different angle to the norm.

Great shots, all amazing, really sharp. Is that D3 and 14-24mm

last two are great, well done gary(y)

Back