London Panoramic

Name
Dan Short
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi all, here's somthing a little diferent that I've tryed let me know if you have any C+C about it.

Dan S(y)

panosmall_Westminster_Brdg.jpg

I like it, makes the towering sights of big ben and the wheel toylike and the moon just adds to it superb :clap:

I like it, but, would suggest you go back and get it just as the sun has gone down so there is still some light in the sky, and some other unlit areas. Then you'd have a knock-out shot

From Westminster Bridge??? Might get some detail just before sunset but it may look strange as you are looking east in this shot, so the light would be at either side.

Cracking shot, what lens are you using??

From Westminster Bridge??? Might get some detail just before sunset but it may look strange as you are looking east in this shot, so the light would be at either side.

Cracking shot, what lens are you using??

Hi all Im pleased you like the shot, the lens used was a 12-24mm sigma.

Cheers Dan S

Great shot, I enjoy trying my hand at pano's not tried any at night yet. Might give it ago after seeing yours.

It's a nice pano. It would be better with some colour in the sky, as others have suggested. And I think it would be improved if you cropped off the bottom - say at the bottom of the reflection of the Eye.

It's a nice pano. It would be better with some colour in the sky, as others have suggested. And I think it would be improved if you cropped off the bottom - say at the bottom of the reflection of the Eye.

Hi Stewart, thanks for your input and advice, I see you also have taken some photos around Westminster area. I just wanted to say there FANTASTIC!

Cheers

Dan S(y)

Back