London Rainbow

Name
Dan Short
Edit My Images
Yes
I wanted to post this Photograph for C&C, I took it with a D200 after a down pour of rain. The photo itself has not been though PS but still has a nice golden feel to it. Let me know how you feel about the Composition.

Thank you

Dan Short

The_Rain_Bow.jpg

Quite like this and a golden light over the scene. Nice. Everytime I seen battersea I expect a giant inflatable pig to be attached to it !

This is a great snap. Theres something about Battersea Power Station which makes almost any photo with it in look good. It would still be a great photo without but it just gives it that little something.

Great photo. Really atmospheric. And I really feel the need to listen to 'Animals' again now.

I'm curious about something though. There's so little curvature on that rainbow, I think you must have been using quite a long lens to pick out the detail - in which case, well done for a composition which is unobvious and unusual. What focal length was it?

Nice :)

Seem to be a few Floyd fans around here!

Great photo. Really atmospheric. And I really feel the need to listen to 'Animals' again now.

I'm curious about something though. There's so little curvature on that rainbow, I think you must have been using quite a long lens to pick out the detail - in which case, well done for a composition which is unobvious and unusual. What focal length was it?

Hi Stuart, sorry for the delay in answering your question, the focal lenth on the Image was 70mm, sot at f7.1

Thanks again

Dan Short

Great shot with an ethereal feel to it. When I visit London I find it difficult to get to an elevated position for shots. Is this taken from a public building?

Great shot with an ethereal feel to it. When I visit London I find it difficult to get to an elevated position for shots. Is this taken from a public building?

Hi, this picture was taken from my flat at Hyde Park Barracks in Knightsbridge. Hope this answers your question.

Thank you

Dan Short

Back