London skyline panoramic

Edit My Images
No
Evening sunset near where I used to live, taken a few months back,

5 shot vertical stitch, Pentax 645D + 75mm

dfYU4Om.jpg

That's a brilliant shot, can I ask where it was taken from?

Thanks!

Sure - take the Jubilee line to Bermondsey, then cross the road and take any of the side streets down to the Thames, ideally you want to be on Bermondsey wall down near the marina - there's a long wall which gives a great view, you can also get down onto the shore when the tide is out

REALLY like this......... You have now given me some inspiration to try something like this....... Other than my kids, I haven't really shot much else... This may have just reignited my mojo

Super, thanks. I'm planning a trip down soon so looking for good spots for night shots. I'll defiantly check this out.

Cool, I really like it. Possibly you have gone just a few minutes past the sweet spot of the blue hour, and I would clone out the lights (planes?) in the sky near the shard but great stitch.

Cool, I really like it. Possibly you have gone just a few minutes past the sweet spot of the blue hour, and I would clone out the lights (planes?) in the sky near the shard but great stitch.

Thanks!

Actually those two light spots next to the shard are planets! One is Jupiter the other is Venus I think, they were there for a few days and slowly moved across the sky and out of alignment :)

That's a very nice skyline panorama. I'd imagine that would look good printed big.

Thanks!

Actually those two light spots next to the shard are planets! One is Jupiter the other is Venus I think, they were there for a few days and slowly moved across the sky and out of alignment :)

Definitely leave them in then and excuse my ignorance!

Absolutely brilliant! I would deffo get a LARGE print done of that!

Absolutely beautiful! Lovely atmosphere in the processing as well! Outstanding!

Excellent (y)

That a great shot and a view I will have to go and seek out.(y)

I think there will be a huge group of us along that wall near the marina with our cameras out very soon, fantastic panoramic, I love it!

Back