London Visit

Name
Chris
Edit My Images
Yes
Nice take on the London thing. I'm not normally into HDR but these are really nice. A little further cloning on the reflections would really finish off the set. Well done.

Fabulous shots....I used to do nowt but HDR and kind of fell out of love with it but these remind me of how it can work well.

There's a bit of blown sky in #1 that I find a distraction but other than that great stuff!

Particularly like #2, #4 and #5 (y)

Many thanks for the comments, appreciated. My cloning skills need to be honed, I am ok at spot removal, but anything bigger just looks naff, will have to look at some tutorials. I did try and recover that blown out sky, but didnt quite do it.

Cheers again.

Very nice indeed, i have a similar shot taken on the Eye, but it's nowhere near as good.

Did you hand hold or use a tripod for this set?

HDR is not really my thing but I do like these shots. They have a real travelogue feel and I like your eye for good solid composition. I like them all but the the Eye shot and No.2 shot. Great shots all though!

Can I ask what lens you were using?

Thanks Chris, I did wonder was it a Sigma 10-20. They seem an impressive bit of glass.

I must admit, they are a little soft around the edges, but mine is never off.

Great set and I like your HDR. Some nice compostition and angles you chose.

All excellent - where is No4?

I was wondering if they were all taken hand held, have then been taken from one exposure or a number of bracketed shots?

Sorry, only just seen these comments. Yes No4 is the British Museum. All handheld and bracketted.

except for the first shot, these are great.
love the eye shot. and the arches.

Back