London

Name
Jake
Edit My Images
No
Your images, both these and the Venice ones are very impressive, I enjoyed seeing them a lot. Very inspiring, great work, thanks for sharing.

Lovely set, just browsed the lot on Flickr!
At a push, the only thing I'd tweak is the crop on #1 - the wheel seems a little tight to the edge?
Nice work!

Your images, both these and the Venice ones are very impressive, I enjoyed seeing them a lot. Very inspiring, great work, thanks for sharing.

Thank you very much :) I'm glad you enjoyed them!

Lovely set, just browsed the lot on Flickr!
At a push, the only thing I'd tweak is the crop on #1 - the wheel seems a little tight to the edge?
Nice work!

Thank you for taking the time to look through the images :) I assume you mean tight to the RHS? This isn't acually cropped, that how it was taken, so I cant stop it being tight, personally I dont mind how it is though :)

Very nice shots, especially 1 & 2 which shows those standard photos but with a much much wider view. Love it, keep it up!

1st three are outstanding. (Nothing wrong with the last, just not my cup-of-tea).
Specially like #2.
Well worth the little trip to Flickr to see the large versions :)

1st three are outstanding. (Nothing wrong with the last, just not my cup-of-tea).
Specially like #2.
Well worth the little trip to Flickr to see the large versions :)

Thank you very much! I'm glad you like them. #4 is more how impressed I was with what they can do with a can!
I agree they look better larger on black, and the Eye shot is my desktop on my Macbook and it looks really crisp, sharp and high quality on there.
Thanks for commenting :)

JakeT1992 said:
Thank you very much! These were all shot using the standard 18-55mm kit lens.

Haha. I'm so amazed that you've got these shots. You must be really talented ;)

I loved my 40D :(

Haha. I'm so amazed that you've got these shots. You must be really talented ;)

I loved my 40D :(

Wow, thank you very much :D I'm gonna say it's luck, as I don't really rate my photos much! I want to see how much better my photos can be with some nice L series glass now!

I really like mine, but I'm hoping to get a 5D2 or 5D3 soon and keep the 40D as a second body.

Nice set...

1. Perfect
2. I'd be inclined to crop off a lot of that water and go for a letterbox style?
3. I might have included a little more sky, a little less water, but I am being really knitt picky
4. A really nice ending and it compliments your set well

Nice set...

1. Perfect
2. I'd be inclined to crop off a lot of that water and go for a letterbox style?
3. I might have included a little more sky, a little less water, but I am being really knitt picky
4. A really nice ending and it compliments your set well

I do agree with your comment regarding the second. Losing a little water up to the reflections would probably look better.
The third one you're definitely nit picking :LOL: but if I lose water I lose reflections. The sky was so featureless and boring I decided to bring it right down.
Thanks for commenting Steve (y)

Back