South-West England Lone Tree on a Dartmoor Tor

I think you were standing VERY close to Mum and Dad - they're sprinkled between 2 long rocks lying flat there. Hoping to get up there soon.

Beautiful shot, I have literally this morning plotted on my OS map Tors and places of interest down on the moors to visit as and when we are allowed. I have friends in Plymouth and Cornwall so come down regularily. Have you ever shot Foggintor Quarry or in Dewerstone Wood?

Beautiful shot, I have literally this morning plotted on my OS map Tors and places of interest down on the moors to visit as and when we are allowed. I have friends in Plymouth and Cornwall so come down regularily. Have you ever shot Foggintor Quarry or in Dewerstone Wood?
Foggin Tor Quarry..........

Foggin Tor Quarry.jpg

Thank you Heather. Yes, I have photographed both those places, though not been to Foggintor for a couple of years or so. Dewerstone Wood is just two miles from where I live, so go there more often. Great place for photography, especially being by the river. Hope you manage to get here soon :giggle:

Back