Long shot Canon 600mm MK II in hand luggage?

Name
Martin
Edit My Images
Yes
Folks,

Just wondering if anybody knows of a bag that will fit the Canon 600 F4 MK II and still fit Easyjet hand luggage?

I was wondering if it went in diagonally ?

Thanks in advance

Martin

Can't say for Easyjet, but I travel a lot with my 600 ii and never had a problem, I do however check my lens hood. I use the Gura Gear Kiboko 30l which is no longer available, But you can get the new version from B&H only.. but megabucks. The Thinktank Accelerator will take a 600mm

I can get my 500 ii and a 1DX2 (attached) into a ThinkTank Limo so you could probably work it out by looking up dimensions to find out if your 600ii - or look up the bag - Thinktank usually do a video about their bags..

Can't say for Easyjet, but I travel a lot with my 600 ii and never had a problem, I do however check my lens hood. I use the Gura Gear Kiboko 30l which is no longer available, But you can get the new version from B&H only.. but megabucks. The Thinktank Accelerator will take a 600mm

Thanks for the reply (I am UK based so B&H isn't easy.

I just measured the lens its about 50cm long

The accelerator according to the specs is only about 48 internal....

However it appears a friend has one so I can try it :)

I’ve had my mindshift firstlight 40 in easyjet hand luggage, filled to brim which has 510mm intermal dim

Back