Long shot - facebook help

kelack

TPer Emerita - But she's back!
Name
Kelly
Edit My Images
Yes
Anyone know how to recover a deleted message from the inbox in facebook. Have looked in history and it's not there and I haven't go the notifications from it. Only I accidentally deleted the message and it had a phone number in it that I need for Sunday and the guy isn't online now until after the weekend so I have no way of getting hold of him for this match and I was supposed to text him tomorrow when he finds out what time kick off is.

:bang::bang:

Yes, I found that but seeing as all you technical guys on here find all sorts of caches etc, I thought you might have a way to find it

If you messaged him in the same thread, try your sent box.

Thanks all

It's not in my email as I don't get email notifications and it's not in my sent items at all :(

Have emailed facebook to see what they can do and sent a message to a friend of a friend

If you replied to the message with his number in, then it should be in your sent items along with your response?

not it's not, I've lost all the sent messages too

But my friend has texted her mate who is mate's with the guy so we're getting there! :thinking::D

Not sure why I want to get tog experience of football anyway, it's not rugby :LOL:

Back