Long Tailed Tit(pic added)

Name
Karen
Edit My Images
No
Have been waiting for these little beauties to show they are my absolute favourite little birds they are so cute and full of character.

LTT28.jpg

LTT.jpg

Last edited:
the reason i asked is because it looks a little overdone only a little but thats just me, also are you using the suet mix ?

Love them all Kaz, one of my favourite birdies but I've yet to capture anything close to something as nice as you have, they are frantic wee things aren't they? :) oh just wanted to ask, what is the shadow/highlight tool?, I've got CS4 but I'm not famaliar with that particular tool (prolly seen it and just not realised it is there though)

Tommy.

Love them all Kaz, one of my favourite birdies but I've yet to capture anything close to something as nice as you have, they are frantic wee things aren't they? :) oh just wanted to ask, what is the shadow/highlight tool?, I've got CS4 but I'm not famaliar with that particular tool (prolly seen it and just not realised it is there though)

Tommy.

cheers Tommy the shadow highlight tool brings out the detail a little in the dark feathers as these were a little dark just wanted them a tad lighter

:clap: Stunners Karen, real beauties.

:) Funny little birds and definately one of my favourites.
That first one needs to spend a little more time on the feeders though!

Two lovely captures of the fluffy balls on sticks Kaz :clap::clap:

Those are stunning, Im extremely jealous. I spent 3 hours this morning waiting for a flock to arrive and when it did they landed for 10 seconds then left, managed one half decent shot. Darn it.....

Andy

in the first shot, looks almost as if its winking at the camera ;)
cute eh ?

great work

Great shots as always Karen :clap:
You have really captured the colouring.

Last edited:
Back