Long time lapse video in 4k

Messages
1
Edit My Images
Yes
Heh, first post on this site. Just curious why when I look for time lapse cameras, hardly any have got more than 100 reviews, or when they have its only a few 100. The Brinno BCC2000 keeps getting recommended, but, its expensive, and the reviews are not good for that price point. And everything else looks cheap. Are there any recommendations for an outdoor camera shooting constantly in all weather conditions in 4K?
 
Never heard of Brinno, most of the time lapse videos I've seen were done of action cameras like the Dji action 6 or Gopro.
Some were done on DSLR.
For long time lapse they connect up to a battery bank.
I'm courious by how long you mean, a few hours, overnight or weeks. For weeks you're going to need some pro kit I suspect.
Overnight shouldn't be an issue for any of the cameras mentioned above.
I've no experience other that a short test, so take what I say with caution.
 
Have you thought of getting a GoPro? You will need a external power supply and to rig the power supply so its waterproof, but it will shoot 4k timelapses.
 
thee are a lot of reviews on the Panasonic G9ii camera. has excellent time lapse features.Also stop motion animation

P1070631.JPG
 
Last edited:
Back
Top