Longest Monopod Recommendations?

Name
Jamie
Edit My Images
No
Hey folks,

Can anyone recommend a really long monopod? Looking at 2.5 meters - 3 meters if possible.

Cheers,
J

I have my doubts you'll get one much over 2 meters. About the longest I've seen was the old benbo ones. Built like a tank I have it in the studio though so I cant measure it today. I would guess you could make an addaptor to fit onto a normal monopod giving you and extra length.
Ok I'm courious why do you need one 3 meters long?

I have my doubts you'll get one much over 2 meters. About the longest I've seen was the old benbo ones. Built like a tank I have it in the studio though so I cant measure it today. I would guess you could make an addaptor to fit onto a normal monopod giving you and extra length.
Ok I'm courious why do you need one 3 meters long?

I'll have a look for them, thanks.

It's to attach a strobe on for lighting interiors. I've been using my light stand and just holding that up, but it's heavy and sometimes I need an extra.

Tempted with this https://www.amazon.co.uk/TELESIN-Lightweight-Tenacity-Extendable-Handheld/dp/B075KGNP5J/ and see if I can get a 1/4" adapter as not seeing anything over about 1.5 meters for monopods right now.

Gaffer tape and a monopod attached to a painter's roller pole.

Back