Look What I Got, Yip Eeee

Name
Lloyd
Edit My Images
Yes
Look what i got to play with :nono: not that :naughty: still waiting on 82mm UV Filter and then hopefully :woot:
Sigma_EX-DG_24-70_F2_8_-.jpg
[/IMG]

Hi

Can i ask where did you buy it from, was it an ebay purchase. And also how much was it as i am looking at getting this lens.

Thanks

Mark

Nice. I just got one of those bad boys last week. Very impressed with it so far!

I got mine from Kerso. PM him for latest prices.

:|Hope its better than the copy I had..mine was horribly soft wide open..I was gutted as it is really well made and feels great on the camera..

It is a whopper of a lens. Is your zoom a bit sticky from the 24-35mm marker? The one i had a shot of in the shop was quite tight until you got past that mark.

I've been looking into one of these but the cost of the filters is masshoof!

Initally i had ordered the Sigma EX-DG 28-70 as the 24-70 was nearly $110 Aus more, after a few days camera shop got back to me stating that there wasn't a 28-70 EX-DG available in all of Oz :shrug: plenty of earlier model EX-DF so after all that they offered me the 24-70 for the same price and thro in a UV Filter aswell :D which im still waiting on but assure me it's on its way (y) i had allready had a reduced price initally as in Perth W.A it pays to get prices from one store then take to another and after i'd been back and forth bargaining i got over $120 Aus off plus a free UV Filter :D so in the end it cost me $565 Aus for the 24-70 with UV Filter :woot: not sure on UK prices if that's comparable :shrug: but im happy with it :woot: Sorry for long story :eek:

Thanks for conversion Mark (y) im a happy man :woot: havn't left it out of my site yet :cautious: just incase :LOL:

Paid £214 for mine,on ebay (i know :shrug:) "metalism".. the lens is a buuute (y)

bought the 24-60 2.8 £167 flea bay new:)

Sorry meant to say .. 24-70 spanking new also :)

Will be interested to see some pics as heard good things about this lens. Congrats on the purchase.

I love mine. Feels so solid on my body its unreal. Lovely DOF as well.

Yes very chunky m8 :woot: 82mm filters, feels great on body :naughty: very well balanced lens (y)

Back