look wot they done to me dog!

Cobra

In Memoriam. TPer Emeritus
Admin
Name
The real Chris
Edit My Images
No
This is Luna my ruffty tuffty working GSP......
How embarrassing :D

Luna.jpg

Awww bless .... and isnt she/he loving it.... Not! :LOL:

I used to have a Weimeraner (now in doggy heaven), I have a pic somewhere of the exact same expression.
Probably something to do with having her ears in 'bunches' and a couple of pearl necklaces around her neck:puke:

Yep she just sits there and takes it, Glo
Soft as lights and twice as stupid :D

PMSL. That's no way to treat a hunting dog!

It reminds me of a mate of mine who got a new Cocker pup and was determined to train it to the gun properly with no silly habits induced by the family interfering. To that end he kept it outside in a run and was training it religiously under controlled conditions when he took it out.

He came home one day and found his two little girls had dressed it up in their clothes, complete with a bonnet and were they were all havig a great time taking it in turns sliding down the garden slide! :LOL:

PMSL CT I know how he feels :LOL:

Awwww I love GSPs! They'd be my second breed if it weren't for my working/show Labradors taking up so much of my darn time :D

We NEED more photos of lovely Luna :D

Awwww I love GSPs! They'd be my second breed if it weren't for my working/show Labradors taking up so much of my darn time :D

We NEED more photos of lovely Luna :D

Thanks wickwhistle I will try and get a few new ones of her "working" not looking like a total plonker

Back