Looking cool made easy, Gary's FASHIONSENSE.

EdinburghGary

Reply not Report
Name
Gary
Edit My Images
Yes
Guys,

Seeing as my scarf went down a treat (have had literally hundreds of PM's asking where it can be purchased), I have decided to bring my unique insight into the world of fashionable clothing to you all. With this simple to follow guide, you too can look awesome, and it's easy peasy.

Caption competition on all photos - come up with cool & funky names to go alongside these fashionable and sought after items!

01:
001gdl.jpg

02:
pinkiecup.jpg

Additional updates in a day or two! :)

In terms of getting your hands on this exclusive collection, please ask in thread - not sure my PM box can take the barrage of contacts!

Gary.

Last edited:
you dont look cool mate....more like:puke:
:D:wave:

Wait until I get my bright orange cardy's out! They are delightful :D

Now that's a makes much more sense, you just need to squeeze 'COMMON' in there :D

Last edited:
who are the jeans by?

Fashion Sense....for the man that loves his Granny's needles :D

Up my way, most Grannies are late twenty something and spend most days wandering around primark, 18 kids in tow, taking notes :D

G.

You look how I would imagine Seth (sadly now departed) from Emmerdale would have looked in his early 40's :D

I dig that cardy Gary :LOL:

I hope these """fashionable items""" are staying in the bag on the weekend? :shake:

So, not only do the folk of Edinburgh all look like chubby versions of Hugh Grant with long, curly hair but they also believe that fashion is something which comes from a knitting machine fully equipped with 12 vibrant colours of wool?

I hope these """fashionable items""" are staying in the bag on the weekend? :shake:

So, not only do the folk of Edinburgh all look like chubby versions of Hugh Grant with long, curly hair but they also believe that fashion is something which comes from a knitting machine fully equipped with 12 vibrant colours of wool?

More like Radar from M*A*S*H with that tit-fer on.

mash-radar.jpg

That looks just like the kind of top my mom makes with the her left over balls of wool.

So maybe this is - DK Fashion

Sad question but does anyone know what DK stands for.

Donna Karan

And Gary, you've achieved something few others do - I'm lost for words :LOL:

captions????

How about:

O........................M.......................G

:LOL:

Nick.

Ah bless....Aunty Mabel has been busy with her knitting machine....!

Please Gary, no more....how could you!!!!???????

Janet

It actually stands for Double Knit. My Mum was the tester for the Girl Guides knitting badge so I was subjected to thing like this oddity when I was young. I suppose if you hang around long enough things come back into fashion! Mind you I dearly hope Gary has not discovered the knitting pattern for...........................mens swimming trunks. :puke:

Last edited:
Cheers all, glad you all love the top. I knew you would. The chinese lady in the take away near the shop was laughing at me earlier, she told me the colours "make her happy very".

Her special fried rice was a little bit too scrumptious! :D

Can't wait to share my other outfits!

Gary.

:LOL:

next.jpg

It actually stands for Double Knit. My Mum was the tester for the Girl Guides knitting badge so I was subjected to thing like this oddity when I was young. I suppose if you hang around long enough things come back into fashion! Mind you I dearly hope Gary has not discovered the knitting pattern for...........................mens swimming trunks. :puke:

Yep Double Knit....... My moms always knitted and there is many a top like gary's that was put on me as a kid. She even pulled out the pattern for the style of top Gary is wearing the other day for the grand kids as she had done one me and my brother and sisters when we were their age.

Is that one Colours of Benetton, or Colours of BennyHill? :exit:

Oh no just got a job in Edinburgh, my entire wardrobe will have to go, is there a primani in Edinburgh.

On the plus side Gary, you can rest assured that you will not bump into anyone else wearing the same clothing as you! (y) :LOL:

I was seeing stripes after all day in shop with gary my poor eyes.And the nightmares you dont want to know about them.

Today we have the sleevles pringle sweater, pun strip shirt and troisers, leather shoes, and soft cap - worn backwards. A stunning example of how to look utterly insanely awesome....

pinkiecup.jpg

Please not the following subtle but none the less important feature points....

1: Pinkie Pose (holding cup)
2: Bluetooth Collar Clip
3: Casual Limp Hand

I hope you are all taking notes! :D

Photo taken by our forums very own AliB (BouncyMelons) :D Out of camera / no processing....

Ali - was great to catch up, cool ideas discussed, and a lovely meal :)

Gary.

Back