Looking for a particular photograph box manufacturer

Edit My Images
Yes
A few years ago I went to the Photography Show at the NEC in Birmingham. There was a stall selling nothing but boxes to store photographs in (black boxes with straps and a nice handle with foam inside). The sticker has come off mine, so I can't see where it came from - has anyone got any ideas who it was, if they are still in business, and/or an alternative?

Thanks.

None too sure I recognise the description but I suggest you have a look at these two.......extremes of usage i.e. from the general purpose to absolute archival "fancy boxes" industry.

In regard to the first I have known of them for some years, from when I was still working and they were a customer of mine. IMO they had a very customer centred ethos.

I hope you can eventually find what you seek.

Thanks - I didn't mention they are sort of riveted. Will try to get a picture uploaded if I can. I'll check out those links.

Those Nomad boxes do look nice.

Glad someone could help Jetstream :D

They're good - like a folded and riveted fibreboard. Not too heavy, but quite sturdy. I wouldn't leave them out in the rain, but they are splashproof. Just need another one and really pleased to find them again.

Back