Looking for a photographer in near Sheffield plz

Name
wendy
Edit My Images
Yes
Hello not been on the forum for a while but still using my d40 and getting to grips with it all,
But have moved from Scotland :crying: back to Sheffield to be closer to family and am pregnant with our second child (wee boy)
So am hoping to get some maternity shots of my ever growing bump with my 5yr old daughter so hoping someone can recommend someone or anyone on here looking for a wee job.......

if this post is in the wrong place i am sorry!! Any advice would be very greatfull thanks wendy,x:)

grr.. sort of close .. what kind of shots are you looking for ?

I am totally open have seen some that i like of the child kissing the bump hubbys hand on bump but really am open to any suggestions and will travel as long as not too far lol.....

Hi

I LOVE doing bump photos and have several sample I can show you. I have a full studio available in Sheffield and I'm respected member of the photogaphic community, local and nationally. If you would like more information, then feel free to drop me call at teh studio on 0114 231135 or visit the website at www.stancliffestudios.com

I've attached a sample from a book I produced for another lady. The book as part of "First Year" book.

All th very best
Karl

sample-page.jpg

Back