Looking for a present

Name
paul
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi, my lovely wife really wants to buy me something for a camera hobby for my birthday. Nothing really expensive prob under £100. My main love is landscapes. I have the essentials such as polariser cheap 10 stop filters, tripod and bags to hold it all. My camera is nikon 3100 and lenses are way off the list. I was wondering about courses or day tutorials that could advance my learning. All I've learnt is by trial and error. Or is there something else that she can treat me to. Would love a sigma 10-20 lens!

Books on photography, subscription to one of the outdoor/landscape photog mags, gift vouchers from a photo store like Wex, Park Cameras etc. how's that for starters

I recently did a 1/2 day workshop in the New Forest with a pro photographer and it was well worth the money. I learnt so much in 4 hours, just need to put it into practice now.

Last edited:
If landscape is your thing, how about a workshop with someone like Charlie Waite. Have a look at www.lightandland.co.uk . It looks like they are slightly above the budget, but £100 towards it would be handy (y)

Back