Looking for a slingbag

Edit My Images
No
Main thing its not to look like a camera bag.

So looking for options.

To carry a Small Canon M3 plus 1 extra pancke lens and a GoPro plus selfy stick.

Then the usual holidy crap. waterproff, sunglassed, fags/lighter etc

So does not need to be massive.

Price to spend about £50

I have one of these: https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B01MAUTMEU/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Amazing quality, seriously impressed with how it is made!! The bag seems very robust and the strap is thick padding. There are little features like the strap for the tripod has extra locking cams on for grip, the velcro dividers fix to the bottom and sides, makes you question why everything does not have this! Am now using it just as a day bag even when I am out without the camera!

Am looking for a bigger version (from the same maker) as a bigger kit bag.

T

That does look like great value and gets good reviews, however it still looks like a camera bag. I travel a bit so need, for security reasons, something less obvious

That does look like great value and gets good reviews, however it still looks like a camera bag. I travel a bit so need, for security reasons, something less obvious

I recall some folks saying to create(?) a more secure "looking" camera bag would to use a babies accessories bag (nappy changing gear etc)..........as no one had heard of that attracting a thieves attention! Having said that I do not recall ever seeing anyone using this sort of bag.....so perhaps it works and does not attract even passing attention?

Not a sling, but I love the Lowepro passport bag, perfect for holidays with the kit you’re suggesting, watch the YouTube video (which is charming), we have one each and both use them on holiday.

Back