Looking for bag recommendations.

Name
Martin
Edit My Images
No
Hi
I'm looking for a backpack and a shoulder bag to hold my Canon 7DII and canon 100-400mm, plus 18-135 and maybe a wee 100mm macro.
I don't want either to big as it's for family holiday to Skye and I'm limited to what I'm permitted to take :dummy:

I've recently bought a Lowepro Nova 200AW mk2.
My Canon 80D with a grip with my Tamron 100-400 fitted, 10 -18 and 18-135 lenses plus the usual accessories all fit perfectly.
It's not a small bag but I knew I would need a bigger bag because of the 100-400.
I've not had much of a chance to get out and do photography recently so I can't say how comfortable it is.
I toyed with the idea of a rucksack / sling back style bag but decided I wanted a shoulder bag instead.

Last edited:
I have a vanguard havana 36 messenger style bag that has a padded insert bag that holds the camera. I looked at all the camera rucksack options and found they are either far too big and heavy or have no capacity for anything else like lunch,water and clothing.
I ended up getting a hiking rucksack and using the padded insert from the messanger bag to protect the camera. Im not sure if the bigger havana models have larger padded inserts but the inserts can be purchased seperately.
This gives much wide options than just camera specific makes

Back