Looking for Fujifilm GA645 service manual (not the owners manual!)

Edit My Images
No
Hi all, I picked up a Fuji GA645 today, a Facebook marketplace special! Needless to say, there's a couple of 'preloved' marks on it, but most notably on the filter ring threads. I'm looking to get it to be in as good usable condition as I can for myself going forward, but in order to do that, I want to really give it a proper (home!) CLA and that'll involve at least a partial disassembly. However, given the fragility of some of the electronics in there, I think it's prudent to be forearmed with the service manual.

Now I've looked everywhere but I just cannot for the life of me find any scans of the service manual anywhere. I've found the Owners manual in multiple places, but that damn service manual eludes me!
The only reference I can even find to it is on a long finished eBay auction from Germany, but it must exist out there somewhere!

GA645-645-Fujifilm-Fuji-Service-Manual-Repair-Parts.jpg

If anyone has scans of this manual or could point me in the right direction, I'd really appreciate it!

Very good! I'm assuming that most of the parts and layout of the GA645i are the same as the GA645 given that it seems to be more of an iterative design rather than a total redesign.

I'll definitely give it a good look over though, cheers for forwarding that on :)

Very good! I'm assuming that most of the parts and layout of the GA645i are the same as the GA645 given that it seems to be more of an iterative design rather than a total redesign.

I'll definitely give it a good look over though, cheers for forwarding that on :)

In the final sections, it has seperate sections for each of theh GA645 series cameras - the only difference between the GA645 and GA645i was the additional shutter release button, I believe the rest is identical.

Back