Looking for help with a task

Edit My Images
Yes
My team at work has been set with a task of taking an apple related photograph die to launch of a new product. It is a bit of a competition between a few of us and I cant think of anything to do that is a bit different and unusual.

Any ideas?

So back and look at the style they have used in previous campaigns, consider the lighting, style and emotion they try to convey. Then, and this is the tricky part take that and make it your own with something new, good luck, but very do-able :)

They have never done anything like this before. I work for a company who have just started stocking apple products so have a few apple related competitions such as baking and the photo for example.

How about your company logo being lit up by the light from an Apple MacBook...

...I didnt say it wouldnt be a tacky idea ;)

Not a bad shout. The company i work for seem to like cheesy things so that might go down well

Your company havent done things like this but Apple have done plenty of campaigns, check those out then apply your own spin

Will have a look and see if i can get some ideas. thanks.

I think the first thing people need to understand is whether your company has just started stocking apple products or Apple products. I suspect the former, given one of your comments about baking.

Make a flock of apple swans (google it) and set them up so they look like they are on water.

Well, there's the old standard associations to play with:-
- Teachers pet leaving an 'apple' on desk
- Apple a day keeps Doctor away
- Apple of her eye
- Eve tempting Adam with the Apple of Eden
- Newton under the apple tree.
- William Tell & the arrow through the apple on little boys head
There's half a dozen potential visial gimmics off the top of my head for you to play with; Brain-Storm it with the team.
Say "Apple" Whats the first image that springs into your head?

New

Not a bad shout. The company i work for seem to like cheesy things so that might go down well

if its for advertising or being put in the public domain ,it could be a very bad idea ,

Back