Looking for some cheapish lenses for old Nikon F80 film camera

TG.

Name
Tel
Edit My Images
No
I picked up an old Nikon F80 recently, so i'm looking at getting a couple of cheaper lenses for it, as mine are mainly DX, i'm not to fussed if they only focus manually but obviously AF as well if possible, so any recommendations where i could pick a couple up,which won't cost me an arm and a leg, i'm looking for a decent ultra wide angle for landscapes, and a decent portrait lens, if there are any older type available for full frame, feedback greatly appreciated (y)

London camera exchange or ebay probs the best bet.

Old Nikon lenses were generally quite good and MF only really. Ultrawides are tricky.

17-35mm would be your best bet but it will £700+!!!!!!!!!!!

For a portrait lens, get one of the older 135mm f3.5 lenses formt he 70's. verrrrry sweet.

Have a look HERE

Great resource for lenses and reviews of them! This guy isreally anal about it but a absolutebloody godsend though. And more importantly, he 'real world' tests them and doesnt just shoot test charts!

Thanks for the info Ghandi and the link, just realised i can use my 85mm 1.8 for portraits :bonk: i think i will have to give that £700 one a very wide birth at the moment :D thanks for the heads up anyway (y)

ive got an e series 28mm that i bought to try a dif field of view to a 50 (on a crop sensor) let me know if that interests you

Back