Looking for Wide Angle Zoom for Canon

Name
Lennard
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi , As title says I`m looking fora Wide Angle Zoom lens to fit my CANON EOS 750D.

Live in the Land of the Land & Sea Scapes Cornwall so want to try Wide angle.

Looking at these, so can I ask which to go for, I value your experience

https://www.mpb.com/en-uk/used-equi...-3-5-4-5-di-ii-ld-aspherical-if-canon-ef-fit/

ww.mpb.com/en-uk/used-equipment/used-photo-and-video/used-lenses/used-canon-fit-lenses/sigma-10-20mm-f-3-5-ex-dc-hsm-canon-ef-fit/

ww.mpb.com/en-uk/used-equipment/used-photo-and-video/used-lenses/used-canon-fit-lenses/sigma-10-20mm-f-4-5-6-ex-dc-hsm-canon-ef-fit/

ww.mpb.com/en-uk/used-equipment/used-photo-and-video/used-lenses/used-canon-fit-lenses/tokina-11-16mm-f-2-8-at-x-pro-dx-ii-canon-ef-fit/sku-614861/

ww.mpb.com/en-uk/used-equipment/used-photo-and-video/used-lenses/used-canon-fit-lenses/tokina-12-24mm-f-4-at-x-pro-dx-canon-ef-fit/sku-611019/

ww.mpb.com/en-uk/used-equipment/used-photo-and-video/used-lenses/used-canon-fit-lenses/canon-ef-s-10-22mm-f-3-5-4-5-usm/sku-614991/

Or anything else you think is better, Don`t mind used (used MPB before) or new have a budget up to about £600 but would prefer a little less!!

I've a Sigma UWA 10-20mm for my Canon and for what I use / want it for, it's great and I'm very pleased with it.

Personally, I wouldn't bother / pay the extra for the F3.5 version, for an UWA lens, I generally use mid F stop onwards, so the F4-5.6 works very well...

FWIW, the older, variable aperture version of the Sigma 10-20 is supposed to be better than the faster f/3.5 version. Cheaper too!

I've had the 10-18 and found it suprisingly good. Feels very cheap but produced great colours and is light on the body.

Back