Looking over to Teignmouth

Name
Rosie
Edit My Images
No
i had to crop this down quite a bit (couldnt remember max size dimensions) so try and imagine the bigger picture if you can :)

Was any of it in focus?

I took this with a kodak digital 8megapix... i just took it *** i like the view not for a photographic purpose like i said its been cropped quite a bit... the bigger picuture is clearer... its not like i claim to be a professional with an slr or anything

Its Just that its a little rough thats all, the scene looks nice though

Kirk

my camera has an auto focus.. its never been very good tbh.. it chooes when it wants to work

I took this with a kodak digital 8megapix... i just took it *** i like the view not for a photographic purpose like i said its been cropped quite a bit... the bigger picuture is clearer... its not like i claim to be a professional with an slr or anything

Don't post in a critique section then! There are other places for photo enjoyment only.

i welcome critique.. but to me you critique someone and then give them advice to better it... i cant help if its out of focus like i said about my cam... if i told you my focus was poor (like i already know) how can i better this? i just like this pic and wanted to share

Im afraid that I feel your attitude is a little bulshy as others can only critique on what they see. So they did.!
It could have been a nice pic but advice to making it better would start with:
1. It needs straightening
2. Needs to be in focus.
If your camera is auto focusing like that then I would get it looked at as there seems to be a problem with your camera.

I hope that is critique enough for you?

I just assumed you were a well known professional photographer who was posting for a laugh. Now I know you're ............

Did you press your camera shutter button half way down to do the auto focus before you fully pressed it?

Most shots like this are from people that just clicked without actually trying to focus, try it again holding half way till you here it make a ping noise then press fully

Back