Looking to upgrade to Full Frame (Canon)

Totally agree with comment re 16-35 f4 it's a superb lens for the money and makes my 24-105 look pants when comparing images.
Two completely different lenses!

I find the 24-105 far, far better over 36mm ;)

And realistically, I don't see much of a difference between 24mm and 35mm with the two lenses, except at 24mm the 16-35 is better corrected.

Last edited:
Thank you for all the messages, but quite frankly I think I'll keep my current camera, and I'll buy a cyclocross bike instead.

Thank you for all the messages, but quite frankly I think I'll keep my current camera, and I'll buy a cyclocross bike instead.

Oh!

I once spent a few weeks researching a new zoom lens. Narrowed it down to two Canon L lenses, and at the last min brought a Fender P bass lol.

I did that a few years ago, except I did that for like a year, ended up with a few PRS, couple of Taylors and a Gibson with 3 amps and 2 pedal boards....

Blimey, thats a lot considering you were only looking for a new CF card lol.

Playing music and taking photos are my two hobbies , so i find the money can go either way at any moment. I do tend to go for the photographic stuff more, as it's something i can use anytime. These days I'm pretty much sorted for Bass gear though, which is a relief.

Back