Loonies go to the Waterfalls, again - The Images

Thanks guys...
We were lucky with the weather as it is hammering down with rain now...

Wait now for next meet maybe somewhere eastern beacons ??

Helloooo from Bonny Scotland:D
Just finished haggis and chips so feeling rather nauseous.

Very nice no2 pics Mark and Alan. Great to hear from the happy couple, I love a soppy story, now we definitely need a follow up to this - wedding, christening etc:love:

The flight was good until we got around Glasgow then the cloud thickened and when we arrived at Inverness they would only allow us to leave the plane by one exit due to the high winds!

It's dull and chilly but my room overlooks the river which is beautiful anyway. Tomorrow at leisure exploring Inverness, then Weds meet up with Colin Prior and off we go!

Caroline

Great Pics everybody, I wish I was able to make it. Here's hoping the next one is on a weekend I'm not working!

A note to the rest of The Loonies...
I've just been looking at my web hosting stats and the images in this thread have been viewed significantly more than any of the previous Loony Piccies threads !
I reckon about ten times as many as the Southerndown Meet piccies thread :puke:
CarolineS has checked her stats and she sees similar numbers of hits, so I don't think it's dodgy stats.

I know we all pulled some cracking shots out of the day, but.... :thinking:
We'd have got a few extra hits from the courting couple's family, but not this many :shrug:
Perhaps it's other TPers who are thinking about visiting the Welsh Waterfalls?

Guys this looks like it as a fantastic day and there are some cracking shots here nice one (y)

Guys this looks like it as a fantastic day and there are some cracking shots here nice one (y)

If you like what we got up to, then keep an eye out for more Loony Meets.
Stan The Man and ChewyUK are excellent organisers; doesn't matter whether it is mountains, coast or waterfalls; it's always a brilliant day out.

You wouldn't be the furthest travelled.
Existent still came to the meets when he was working in East Anglia.
Wail flew over from Saudi Arabia specially for the meet :wacky:

Back