Lost and Found

Edit My Images
Yes
Was clearing a old deep walk in cupboard yesterday and came across a bag of undeveloped 35mm film, black & White, colour, and a couple of the cartridge instamatic type.

These must be in the region of 10-15 years old, temperature of the cupboard would be room temperature. Whats the chances I might still get some photos out of them, is it worthwhile sticking them in to get developed.

I have no idea what's on them, whatever it is it will be a surprise,

Definitely do it.
I found a film in a old camera when I was having a clear out a few years ago. The colours were a bit out, but the film was from an old holiday that brought back a load of happy memories.
I'm sure we'd all like to see some of them if you're happy to post.
Either way, enjoy your surprise frank.

Wife is just back from Boots, handed some 35mm film in and c110 cartridges, the c110's will take approx 3 weeks as they have to be sent away...fair enough and I'm in no hurry. The young assistant looked at them and said What are they :LOL: obviously before her time.

Because some 35mm spools did not have C41 marked on the label she was not sure if they can be done on their machine, no markings to indicate it, I'm afraid I don't know the difference.
They are Technicolor by Rainbow Labs asa 100/din21 135-24 exp daylight or blue flash on the label. they look just the same as c41's, any ideas if this will be ok?

Back