Lost Camera Advice.

Name
James
Edit My Images
No
At the start of the New Year I purchased a Sony ZV-10 camera that I have hardly used and is one of three Sony cameras I have.

Last week, I went to take it with me but could not find it and subsequently searched high and low for it. The last time I remember having it was three weeks ago where I took it to Cornwall. I have contacted the lost property of the train company and where we visited but nothing has been passed in.

If I want to claim on my house insurance what would I need to do? In total it is around £1000 - I am covered for items outside the home.

How do I claim? What proof would I need? Also, would it affect my premium?

Thanks in advance.

At the start of the New Year I purchased a Sony ZV-10 camera that I have hardly used and is one of three Sony cameras I have.

Last week, I went to take it with me but could not find it and subsequently searched high and low for it. The last time I remember having it was three weeks ago where I took it to Cornwall. I have contacted the lost property of the train company and where we visited but nothing has been passed in.

If I want to claim on my house insurance what would I need to do? In total it is around £1000 - I am covered for items outside the home.

How do I claim? What proof would I need? Also, would it affect my premium?

Thanks in advance.
I think everyone's insurance policies will be different, so the only way to know those answers would be for you to contact your own insurance provider.

Ok, thanks. I’ve never claimed for anything before so it is all new to me. Thanks again.

Back