Lotnabox on eBay

Name
Ben
Edit My Images
Yes
Bought a lens hood around two weeks ago from these people, but it still hasn't turn up.

How reliable are they if anyone has used them, and how long did postage take?

Cheers, Ben.

If they're shipping from the UK that's a bit long, have you contacted them about it?

Three times with no response.

This is the second time this has happened to me with a lens hood on fleabay. :razz:

I'll give them till Friday, then open a dispute. :thumbsdown:

I bought from them quite a while ago with no problems.

I seem to recall they had a stand at the Goodwood Festival of Speed last year, or am I getting them confused with someone else?

Three times with no response.

This is the second time this has happened to me with a lens hood on fleabay. :razz:

I'll give them till Friday, then open a dispute. :thumbsdown:

If your not getting any response, I'd open a dispute sooner rather than later, they will then either send it or you'll get a refund.

Hope you get it sorted (y)

I used them a couple of weeks back and the goods came reasonably quickly. Good luck, hope you get it sorted soon.

Received a refund today with no reason/ explanation.

Will get a lens hood from Jessops this time!

I've ideas them in the past but they are a nightmare when things go wrong. I've also reports them to Ebay because they hijack categories. The rules state that no one can list a but it now item that its the same has another one already listed. But this company mainly list thousands if the same items with very slightly differing titles., nothing happens to them but if I did the same I'd be at the very least warned., I've just checked on the photography, bags cases etc category and the first 10000 items only 61 were from other Sellers. So that one category if you want to sell you'd be hard pushed to stand out from these. Its about time that Ebay took this sort of seller of the books altogether.
I have been threatened by their sales staff for questioning their sales ethics and even the md has been very rude.
I do not but from them and never will but keep reporting them for violating the rules join with me and let them know this is unacceptable.

Back