Lotus Evora GTE

Name
Rachel
Edit My Images
Yes
I was very lucky to get access to this sexy beast the week before it went on display at Goodwood Festival of Speed. Due to the presence of ugly gaffer-taped trade plate on the front, no front shots uploaded sorry ;)

I got rid of a bollard, a lamp-post and some lights in Photoshop:

Overexposed sky I think:

Is the wall too close to the car wheel here? Should I have Photoshopped it out? Sky maybe a bit too overexposed....

2155270490041191282S600x600Q85.jpg

Before and after HDR - which one works:

2160059300041191282S500x500Q85.jpg

2562410300041191282S500x500Q85.jpg

Gorgeous curves :love:

2660236200041191282S500x500Q85.jpg

Full album here http://kuqo.weebly.com/lotus-evora-gte.html

This is currently in the showroom at Stratton right? along with the F1 car

I think the first shot is my favourite of the bunch. The colours in the sky are great, and the lines of the car are picked out well.
I am not a fan of the HDR, i think if it were toned down slightly, it might work better for me.
Some great shots on your website too!

All are good in different ways. Love the lines and the reflections

I agree re the wall being very close to the car - you'd have to see a PS after to see if it adds anything to it though

#1 lends itself to a magazine double spread with the writing on the right hand side

no front shots uploaded sorry ;)

Shame as I doubt may people will ever see it from the front!

No.1 is the pick from me...nice set but I'm not a fan of the HDR.

I have to say that is an stunning looking machine (y)

Amazing car! Yeah, to me the pictures are a mix of over and under exposed shots. The set up of the pictures themself look really good.

First of all, I'd like to say that I would crawl over broken glass for a sniff of a Lotus and do my eyes deceive me or is that a Lotus 72 F1 car in your avatar. My favourite F1 of all time.... except possibly the 78 ;o)

#1 gets it for me. I'd be tempted to drop a graduated filter over the sky just to even up the contrast a little and maybe introduce just a touch of the rear but loving the pov angles. Really show the cars aggressive stance off very well indeed.
I think HDR has it's place but it could've been done better if you don't mind me saying. The sky looks artificial to me now but the reflections of that sky in the flanks really pull out some of the panels - looks fabulous.
Fuel cap shot works for me. Simple, effective - maybe a little cliched but cliches work for a reason.
Wondrous sky apart, I think the location lets it down a little. The feeling of the car is one of hard, aggressive, fast, brutal lines. I just don't see seaside in that. I appreciate Norfolk has a lot of coastline but would really look for a more rugged backdrop. Tunnel?? Hethel? track? Imagine the fun driving to them :eek:) Great effort.

Back