Low-Cost Holidays & On The Beach

Name
Dave
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi All, does anyone have any experiance of using a company called Low Cost Holidays or another called On The Beach? I've always used Thomson for my holidays but I've seen these two on Google.

Any comments, good or bad welcomed.

I looked at LCH earlier this year with a view to booking Florida 2014. Their office has,apparently, moved to Spain which put me off using them. In the end we booked with 'holiday genie' whom we have used on 2 previous occaisons without any problems.

Used both in the past no problems but I normally use Travel republic who I have had no problems in the 10+ years I have used them

I've used On The Beach and Travel Republic with no problems. Just remember though that you may not have the same protection as you would have by buying the holiday through Thomson. This is because the hotel and flight is booked seperately by these companies. Also, if the hotel you are looking at is available through Thomson, as a package, the total holiday cost is likely to be lower as the cost of baggage and transfers is normally included.

We used On the Beach a some years ago they were fine. No idea what they are like now though.

For the past four years we've booked flights, accommodation and transfers ourselves. Very easy with the internet and we have gotten exactly what we have wanted for way less.

Back